18 January 2010

Upcycle Your Sweaters

I try to go through my closet at least once a month to weed out the clothes that I never wear because they are damaged or don't fit or just are not my style anymore. Normally I donate these items to Good Will or bring them to a clothes swap.

Just found a great service, Reknit, that will take your old sweaters and turn them into something else. This month they are "reknitting" sweaters into scarves for only $30.

Thanks to The Zoe Report for promoting this website!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

AlphaAndy said...

what a great link. Look forward to more of your posts.

Xing Floors said...

Fluted Wood Panels

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name